Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The companys world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others.
In India, Endurance has a very strong presence through its brands Hostgator, BlueHost, BigRock, ResellerClub & Logicboxes. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
- Windows: Good understanding of Windows 2008/2012 Operating Systems, Active Directory Concepts & management, Sysinternal tools, Analyzing Event logs etc.
- Fundamentals: Good DNS & Networking Fundamentals, TCP/UDP
- Storage: RAID, SAN, NAS fundamentals & operational skills
- Application Protocols: Good understanding of SMTP,HTTP,FTP,IMAP,POP
- Applications: IIS, Plesk , Mailenable
- Databases: Good understanding of – MySQL , MS-SQL
- Tools/Utilities: Nagios, Cacti, GIT, DHCP, WDS , WSUS
- Others: Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good to have:
- Scripting/Programming: Powershell/Python/Perl(Any one)
- Systems/Hardware: LOM/IPMI/IP KVMs, Dell Hardware.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Operations ownership of projects using Windows operating System and Windows application stacks (IIS, MS-SQL, Mysql etc)
- Responsible for setup and uptime of large Windows deployments (100s of servers)
- Configure and optimize database servers, web servers
- Incident analysis/RCAs/troubleshooting and identification of permanent resolutions
- Coordinate with customer support teams and resolve customer issues
- Recommend/implement automated processes for scaling operations
- Centralized management of applications & configuration using Active Directory.
- Plan and execute service/site maintenance schedules.
- Contribute to the operations handbook.
- Pro-actively monitor product/services/site performance, uptime, availability and analyze logs / metrics.
- Participate in the on on-call rotation for fixing service downtime incidents.
- Abide by our organization’s Information Security Policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization’s Information Security Policies at all times