Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The companys world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others.
In India, Endurance has a very strong presence through its brands Hostgator, BlueHost, BigRock, ResellerClub & Logicboxes. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
BigRock is a leading provider of web-presence solutions to small-businesses, professionals and individuals. Our product portfolio includes – domain registration, business-class email services (including anti-spam & anti-virus features), web-hosting services, website builder products, e-commerce solutions and digital certificates.
- 2+ years of experience in web development on HTML5 & CSS3
- Basic experience on working with WordPress, Drupal and other CMSs
- Hands-on knowledge of modern markup technologies
- Thorough knowledge of Web (W3C) standards & browser compatibility quirks
- Decent experience with in-browser troubleshooting
- Basic Photoshop acumen for cropping, optimizing images for the web
- Basic knowledge of Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- You have unique & creative personal pet projects that have been developed from scratch
- You’re experienced in creating wireframes/mockups (PPT, Visio, Balsamiq, etc.)
- You have deep loathing for Internet Explorer
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Breathing life into marketing campaigns by creating innovative web properties
- Deploying robust email marketing campaigns
- Creating innovative landing pages for both online & offline marketing campaigns
- Managing the BigRock corporate blog on WordPress
- Bringing visual designs to life in standards compliant, clean markup (HTML5/CSS3/JS)
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to existing interfaces
- Stress testing all development output before rollout
- Using Google Analytics & other tools to track & improve user engagement and take data driven decisions
- Abide by our organization’s Information Security Policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization’s Information Security Policies at all times