Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The companys world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others.
In India, Endurance has a very strong presence through its brands Hostgator, BlueHost, BigRock, ResellerClub & Logicboxes. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
What is the job like?
You will be responsible in troubleshooting, resolving all technical issues related to our software and the range of products and services it provisions.
- Graduate from any stream (Fresher’s awaiting results can apply)
- You are extremely passionate about technology – and can’t live without your smartphone!
- Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology
- You are well-versed with, and highly interested in, Internet and mobile communication
- You have excellent written skills, and can explain concepts through clear and accurate writing
- Good Team Player
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
- Most of all, you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment full of young, overachieving tech enthusiasts
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Troubleshooting, resolving all technical issues related to our software and the range of products and services it provisions.
- Escalate, follow-up and fix recurrent issues in a timely manner by coordinating with product development teams.
- Handle all tickets/live chats with good efficiency and participate in 24/7 rotating shifts.
- Recommend/implement automated tools to support customers efficiently.
- Work with our development team and suggest updates and features to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Help fix any bugs that crop up in the product and contribute to the feature documentation for our product.
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented.
- Abide by our organization’s Information Security Policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization’s Information Security Policies at all times.